Federal COVID-19 Testing Now Available in Neenah
Protecting Patients and Providers
Current Visitor Restrictions at ThedaCare Locations
At ThedaCare, the first priority is protecting the health and wellness of patients, team members and visitors.
Due to the rising levels of coronavirus COVID-19 nationwide and in our immediate region, ThedaCare is implementing additional visitor restrictions – until further notice.
All ThedaCare facilities will be screening and requiring masks for approved visitors, contractors, and vendors at our entrances. Masks must be worn throughout the entire visit at ThedaCare.
- NO visitors for patients (COVID & non-COVID) except limited, approved, pre-arranged visitation for end of life.
- No visitors for any other patients.
- One parent/guardian allowed to accompany:
- Patient with medical need (intellectual and/or developmental disability or cognitive impairment).
- Patients presenting for outpatient care in a hospital or clinic setting are allowed to enter with their minor children, if no alternative. Children must be masked at all times.
Restrictions By Location
- No visitors will be allowed in rooms of patients with pending or positive COVID-19 tests, except under extreme circumstances or in a guardian situation.
- Anyone under the age of 16 is restricted from visiting, except under extreme circumstances.
- Some exceptions may be made for end-of-life situations or other extreme circumstances, and will be pre-arranged through the patient’s care team.
- Visitors who are coughing or showing signs of illness will be asked to leave the facility.
- Additional restrictions may be imposed based on the clinical status of the patient or provider judgment.
- No visitors will be allowed, with the exception of those visiting residents who are experiencing a significant change of condition or at the end of life.
- Residents of The Heritage may not visit residents in other areas of the campus.
- Only one parent/guardian allowed to accompany minor or patient with medical need (intellectual and/or developmental disability or cognitive impairment). Visitors should speak with the patient’s clinical team if the patient requires additional assistance.
No visitors, guardians only if required.
ThedaCare understands exceptions may need to be made on a case-by-case basis.
Visitors who are ill should not visit patients. Family members are encouraged to use other ways to connect with their loved ones through phone or video calls.
Here you can access the latest COVID-19 updates from ThedaCare and our clinical collaborator, Mayo Clinic, as well as prevention tips, facts and other healthcare resources.
News and Updates
ThedaCare news releases and press contact information
ThedaCare offers a variety of online care options for both new and current patients