May is nationally recognized as Mental Health Month, a time to raise awareness of those living with mental or behavioral health issues and to help reduce the stigma so many experience.
Giving You the Facts
Learn About COVID-19
Here you can access ThedaCare’s most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 as well as updates from our clinical collaborator, Mayo Clinic.
A Message to the Community from ThedaCare’s CEO, Dr. Andrabi
COVID-19 Prevention Tips
Together, we can all help reduce the impact of COVID-19
The best way to minimize the risk of exposure is to practice everyday preventative behaviors — and encourage others to do the same. Effective prevention includes:
Learn proper hand-washing techniques.
COVID-19 Quick Facts
COVID-19 is a disease caused by a unique coronavirus strain that began spreading in people in December 2019.
Health experts are concerned because little is known about this new virus, which has proven highly contagious and responsible for causing severe illness, including pneumonia and other respiratory problems, among other symptoms.
- This disease was formerly referred to as “2019 novel coronavirus” or “2019-nCoV.”
- The COVID-19 virus is not the same as the coronaviruses that commonly circulate
among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold.
- COVID-19 was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
Source: Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Ripple By ThedaCare
Get more resources with the Ripple app
Access more reliable resources for COVID-19 care and prevention with Ripple by ThedaCare
- Prevention tips
- Symptom checker and other online care options
- Testing options
- Simple, secure access to medical records
- Social isolation and shelter-in-place tips
- Up-to-date COVID-19 resources and information
from public health leaders
What you need to know before visiting patients at ThedaCare
News and Updates
ThedaCare news releases and press contact information